What types of user roles are available?
You can invite your team members to your Sajari project and give them specific user roles and permissions.
The permissions and visibility for each user role is detailed below:
- Owner: This user role is assigned to the member who created the account. Ownership cannot be transferred to other team members.
- Admin: This user role has the same level of access as the account owner and can view API keys, view/edit Billing details & Plan. An Admin cannot delete an Owner.
- Engineer: This user role can manage Collections, Domains, Schema, Rules, Promotions , Synonyms, and Re-index. An Engineer can also view Analytics, Team Members, Credentials (API Key)
- Editor: This user role can manage Synonyms, Rules, and Promotions. An Editor can also view Analytics, Team Members, Collections, Schema, Sites
- Viewer: This user role can only view data and settings within Analytics, Collections, Promotions, Rules, Schema, Sites, Synonyms, Team Members. This user cannot manage settings.
Sign up to see all the elements of search on your site.